Autopsy Reveals Lauren Braxton Died of Heroin & Fentanyl Overdose!!!
First Name Tom, Last Name Foolery… And I’m Everybody’s Uncle!
Including this angel… Lauren Braxton.
A Toni Braxton fans were devastated when news broke in April that the singer’s niece Lauren Braxton had died in her Maryland home. Lauren, who was known as LoLo to family & friends, was just 24.
Her father Michael Conrad Braxton, Jr. told TMZ at the time that Lauren's death was due to a heart condition, but he didn't get into specifics. Now, her official cause of death has been revealed.
An autopsy from the medical examiner’s office in Maryland showed that Lauren died of heroin overdose & fentanyl intoxication, per E! News. (FYI: Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is 80-100 times stronger than morphine, per the United States Drug Enforcement Administration. Fentanyl is added to heroin to increase its potency, or be disguised as highly potent heroin.)
According to the incident report obtained by E!, Lauren was found lying on her kitchen floor by a witness who had just spoken with her 10 minutes before. The witness originally thought it was a prank but, after realizing something was wrong, called 911. The fire department & EMS arrived on the scene and Lauren was pronounced dead.
Click here to read full story then…
Climb on The Family Tree below & share your thoughts about My Niece Lauren Braxton’s overdosing situation!
By: Robyn Merrett